You are not alone. Care Answered coordinates and navigates the healthcare system for you.
We assist in removing the strenuous obstacles that are commonplace in the healthcare process; bridging the gap between you and the effective care you deserve through the following services and much more:
PATIENT ADVOCACY FOR CARE IN THE HOME
- Assessment of Care Needs
- NY Community Medicaid
- Advocate for home care hours and MLTC
Assist in Selecting YOUR Appropriate:
- Home Health Care Aide Agencies
- Elder Law and Special Need Attorneys
- In home rehab, pharmacists, and more
CARE COORDINATION AND ADVOCACY FOR BEST PLACEMENT
- Assist in Placement and Advocacy in Short-Term Care Rehabilitation (Acute or Sub-acute) and/or Long –Term Care/Nursing Home
- Referral to Nurses for PRI/Assessment
- Referral to Assisted Living Facilities and Advocacy
Accompaniment to Doctor Visits and Hospital Bedside Advocacy
- Accompany you to doctor appointments equipped with important questions, take concise notes and coordinate with your entire care team.
- Coordinate with hospital team to make sure your voice is heard, actions are taken and loved ones are informed.