You are not alone. Care Answered coordinates and navigates the healthcare system for you.
We assist in removing the strenuous obstacles that are commonplace in the healthcare process; bridging the gap between you and the effective care you deserve through the following services and much more:
PATIENT ADVOCACY FOR CARE IN THE HOME
- Assessment of Care Needs
- NY Community Medicaid
- Advocate for home care hours and MLTC
Assist in Selecting YOUR Appropriate:
- Home Health Care Aide Agencies
- Elder Law and Special Need Attorneys
- In home rehab, pharmacists, and more
CARE COORDINATION AND ADVOCACY FOR BEST PLACEMENT
- Assist in Placement and Advocacy in Short-Term Care Rehabilitation (Acute or Sub-acute) and/or Long –Term Care/Nursing Home
- Referral to Nurses for PRI/Assessment
- Referral to Assisted Living Facilities and Advocacy
Accompaniment to Doctor visits and hospital bedside advocacy
Accompany you to doctor appointments equipped with important questions, take concise notes and coordinate with your entire care team. Coordinate with hospital team to make sure your voice is heard, actions are taken and loved ones are informed.